One of Vancouver’s most stunning neighbourhoods just got a new addition of brand new apartments that are the best place to live in Arbutus Ridge.
The luxurious Arbutus Residences, which are managed by Maple Leaf Property Management, is open for pre-leasing now. It expects to welcome its first residents as early as July 1, 2021, although this anticipated move-in date is subject to change.
This building even has LEED Gold certification, which makes it a sustainable and thoughtfully designed home for years to come. Its one, two, three-bedroom, and penthouse suites are modern, yet timeless, and suitable for professionals, couples, and families.
Let’s take a look at Arbutus Residences now and see what makes it a unique and inspiring place to live:
Table of Contents
Location: Arbutus Ridge
Arbutus Residences are located in Arbutus Village. It’s a safe, quiet, and very leafy neighbourhood. Although it’s less than 25-minutes away by car to Downtown Vancouver or the YVR International Airport in Richmond — it feels like a little world all on its own.
At your doorstep, you have a Safeway, BMO, and a liquor store. There are also storefronts that will soon be filled with shops and restaurants, adding even more vibrancy to the area.
Additionally, this development is right next to the intersection of Arbutus Street and West King Edward Avenue — one of Vancouver’s major arterial routes that provides rapid access to nearby UBC and links up to the highway to travel to Burnaby and beyond.
Read More: Neighbourhood Guide: Arbutus Ridge
It’s a highly coveted neighbourhood for its beauty and peaceful lifestyle while still offering all the conveniences and culture of life in Vancouver. Learn more about calling Arbutus home and check out our neighbourhood guide.
Move-in rental incentives
There are some really exciting rental incentives for a limited time at Arbutus Residences, but they expire June 1, 2021.
The pre-leasing promotion includes a bonus of:
- One-half month’s rent FREE on a 12-month term, or,
- One month rent FREE on a 24-month term
Plus, there are signing bonuses that get bigger with each suite:
- $250 rental credit for a one-bedroom
- $400 rental credit for two-bedrooms
- $500 rental credit for three-bedrooms
Enquire now about living at Arbutus Residences to get in on these offers before they’re gone.
The new concrete construction building is new and filled with tons of wonderful features and amenities for residences including concierge service and secure package drop-off.
There’s a rooftop terrace with winning views of the leafy neighbourhood and the oceanfront city skyline with its dramatic Coastal Mountains backdrop. Plus, the BBQ courtyard and kids’ play area and structure are a great place to spend some time with your family on a sunny day.
And with a fitness gym, secure underground parking, an electric car charging station, and bike storage — it’s easy to keep fit and go to and from your new home.
Arbutus Residences pet policy
liv.rent is proud to say that it has more pet-friendly rentals than any other listings site. On average, about 38% of our rentals allow pets while the other platforms lag behind.
If you have a special furry friend in your life, then Arbutus Residences is a good place for both of you because pets are allowed.
Up to one cat and one dog per unit is permissible, so you can bring your animals with you. Or, if you are planning to expand your family in the future, it’s a good idea to get a pet-friendly suite ahead of time.
Suites for rent in Arbutus
Visit the liv.rent Arbutus Residences page to see a full updated list of available units, all of which are unfurnished and start with a one-year fixed-term lease.
While every effort is made to keep this list current here, units can be filled at any moment. If you don’t see the perfect unit for you here, you can always reach out to liv.rent or to the property manager for assistance.
One-bedroom one bathroom suites for rent
- One-bedroom/flex, 685 square feet — starting from $2,610
- One-bedroom/flex, 670 square feet — starting from $2,680
- One-bedroom/flex, 680 square feet — starting from $2,770
- One-bedroom/flex, third floor, 640 square feet — $2,870
- One-bedroom/flex, eighth floor, 700 square feet — $2,925
- One-bedroom/flex, 740 square feet — starting from $3,010
- One-bedroom/flex, 780 square feet — starting from $3,170
Two-bedroom, two-bathroom suites for rent
- Two-bedroom/flex, 900 square feet — starting from $3,375
- Two-bedroom/flex, 940 square feet — starting from $3,525
- Two-bedroom/flex, 930 square feet — starting from $3,515
- Two-bedroom/flex, 940 square feet — starting from $3,575
- Two-bedroom/flex, sixth floor, 940 square feet — $3,600
- Two-bedroom/flex, 980 square feet — starting from $3,675
- Two-bedroom/flex, eighth floor, 955 square feet — $3,705
- Two-bedroom/flex, 990 square feet — starting from $3,715
- Two-bedroom/flex, 990 square feet — starting from $3,715
- Two-bedrooms, 980 square feet — starting from $3,970
- Two-bedroom/flex, seventh floor, 1,120 square feet — $5,010
- Two-bedroom/flex, eighth floor, 1065 square feet — $5,035
- Two-bedroom/flex, 1,100 square feet — starting from $4,530
Three-bedroom and penthouse suites for rent
- Three-bedroom, two-bathroom, 1,340 square feet — starting from $5,995
- Four-bedroom penthouse, 1,525 square feet — starting from $10,895
We hope that you’ve enjoyed getting an insider’s look at Arbutus Residences. You can join us on the liv.rent platform and book a virtual showing or sign a lease on your new home today.
Rethink The Way You Rent
Not on liv.rent yet? Experience the ease of digital applications & contracts, verified tenants & landlords, virtual tours and more – all on one platform. Sign up for free or download the app.
Subscribe to receive the latest tenant & landlord tips and get notified about changes in the Canadian rental market.
>> Stay up-to-date on the average rent in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal: Rent Reports