liv.rent Landlord & Property Manager Plans
For every stage of your rental management business’ journey, liv.rent has you covered with affordable, flexible pricing plans designed to give you the features you need to rent more effectively. Whether you’ve just started renting your first investment property, or you’re a seasoned property manager with hundreds of listings and a growing team, liv.rent’s rental management, marketing, and automation features are designed to create a streamlined rental process from start to finish. In this post, we’ll be providing an overview of our plans, as well as some reasons why so many landlords and property managers have embraced liv.rent as their rental management software of choice.
Table of Contents
Landlords & Property Managers
Advertise your rental for free on liv.rent – an all-in-one rental platform.
- Maximize Exposure: Multiplatform syndication to Craigslist, Kijiji, Zumper, Facebook Rental Groups & more.
- Generate Quality Leads: Chat instantly with ID verified renters & search from a list of suggested tenants.
- Screen Tenants Smarter: Easily assess a renter’s reliability & trustworthiness with Trust Score – the new intelligent rating system.
What is liv.rent?
At liv.rent, our mission is to make life easier for landlords and renters alike by creating a safe and trusted rental community. Our all-in-one rental platform gives you access to exciting features including easy and efficient listing of your units, access to verified leads (renters who have provided valid government-issued i.d., contact information), free tenant screening with the Trust Score, including credit checks, secure cloud-based storage, digital rent payments, easy listing management and more.
Why landlords & property managers love using liv.rent
Landlords and property managers have a lot to love about liv.rent. This Canadian all-in-one rental platform makes listing and rental management a breeze thanks to a complete range of intelligent features designed to simplify your rental process from start to finish. In addition, liv.rent distinguishes itself on building a trusted community of renters and landlords through an extensive verification process that takes the uncertainty out of renting.
Here’s what some of our landlords and property managers are saying:
Read some of our client testimonials here:
We’ve designed plans and pricing that offer landlords and property managers at every level the tools they need to grow at affordable monthly rates – including a completely free Essentials plan designed to give you a preview of some of liv.rent’s premium features. For those with multiple listings or team members, our Growth and Business plans offer premier property management tools at a fraction of the cost of other software. See below for a comparison of the features each liv.rent plan offers.
Essentials Plan – Free
Get started on liv.rent for free with our Essentials plan – designed to give starting landlords or property managers access to everything they need to post listings, communicate with renters, sign & store leases, receive rent payments, and more. This plan includes:
- Unlimited listings & tenant inquiries
- Digital rent collection
- Instant chat with renters
- Digital tenant applications
- 2 included Trust Score including Equifax® credit checks
- Standard digital contracts
Growth Plan – $18/month
With support for up to 3 users and a host of automation and organizational features, our Growth Plan was specifically designed for growing landlords and property managers to take their business to the next level. Growth users get more access to all-in-one rental tools like the Trust Score, with 15 full reports per month including Equifax® credit checks. As well, the Growth Plan includes:
- Access for yourself and 2 additional users
- Company landing page
- 15 included Trust Scores per month including Equifax® credit checks
- Automated Direct Deposits for up to 25 units
- Income expense statements
Business Plan – $299/month
liv.rent’s Business plan has our full range of management, marketing & organizational tools tailored to industry veterans and those looking to scale their companies. typically small to medium-sized property management companies, this option is for you. Building upon the Family Plan, you will enjoy everything listed above plus:
- Unlimited listings
- Unlimited users – easily add, remove, and manage your rental listings and team
- User management – add, remove, or modify team settings whenever and however you please
- Listing optimization – your listing will be optimized to appear when users search on our platform and various search engines
- 3 premium tenant screenings and verifications – see a detailed breakdown of 3 applicants’ Trust Scores including credit checks, payment record, collections record, bankruptcy index, credit utilization, and more.
Rethink The Way You Rent
Subscribe to receive the latest tenant & landlord tips and get notified about changes in the Canadian rental market.
>> Stay up-to-date on the average rent in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal: Rent Reports